Hard Drive Backup & Restore Solution
Handy Backup by Novosoft is a powerful solution providing image files making for hard drive backup tasks. A hard disk image file holds the identical, byte-by-byte copy of a hard disk drive, partition or logical disk and can be arranged with diverse compression grades on the fly without turning off operating system and therefore without dismissing your work. These hard drive image files can then be kept in a variety of places, including diverse removable media such as CD, DVD, Iomega Zip, etc.
Handy Backup program retrieves the images on the original hard drives, on any other partitions or even on a hard disk drive free location on the fly. To retrieve system and other locked partitions our program is switched to the utility which is started from USB drive.
Handy Backup program features:
- Image files compression. Image files can be compressed to keep free disk location.
- Image files splitting. Hard disk images can be divide into various files to correspond a storage medium.
- Partition replacement. Data from a disk image can be retrieved on various existing partitions. Handy Backup software deletes such partitions and retrieves data on that free location.
- Image files check. You may check if your image files are satisfying before you store them or restore data from them.
- Activity Results. When hard disk image is effectively developed or the action goes wrong the results can be automatically delivered over e-mail or an external application can be launched.
You can manually install one Windows system only, do an image of Windows system, and then apply it on all other workstations, save your time and costs. If you wish to retrieve only special files from a disk image, you can create that image as a virtual hard disk and store those files exactly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file program.
It is highly recommended that the Windows partition that is backed up remains unchanged during the process. If you or your OS modifies contents of the hard disk drive while Handy Backup program tries to back it up, then the procedure may abort. The best case is when you boot from another hard disk or HDD partition and add image of the primary system hard disk to the backup project.
Handy Backup Professional is one of the strongest hard drive backup and disaster retrieval software solutions to prevent losing your important data after a terrible OS error.
Download free trial now!
Back to Backup Articles