Auto BackupAuto Backup is an easy-to-use program design.
File size: 1342KB
Release date: 9/2/2002
License: Shareware, 28$
Auto Backup is an easy-to-use program designed for an automatic backup of your critical data to local disk, Network neighborhood and remote FTP servers. You can create multi-tasks to backup your data.You can use Auto Backup to make a reserve copy of any valuable data on your system manually or automatically. Restoring is very easy, you can select files to restore to original or new location. Auto backup Integrated compression and password. You can create self-restore archive. It is a simple yet powerful backup solution for your business or for your personal needs in a networking environment or on a single machine.
- Flexible source file and folder selection criteria
- Backup your data to local disk, Network neighborhood or a remote FTP server, An ability to create a new folder at a remote FTP server.
- Flexible backup date and time are specified to backup automatically. you can start backup and restore manually at any convenient time
- You can specify the lifecycle of backup archive with archive name,--How long to overwrite the old backup archive.
- Integrated compression and 256 bits encryption.
- You can repeat backup multi-times in one day.
- You can backup all or changed files.
- Option to add password and comment for your Backup archive.
- Options shutdown after backup.
- You can create self-restore archive.
- Restore of selected files only to original or new location.
- Restore from windows shell.
- Multi-threaded backup, restore and transfer engine,you can start multi-backup and -restoring process at same time. you can edit multi-backup tasks at same time too.
- Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
- System tray pop up menu for easy access to main functions.
- Online support and Online upgrade.
- Windows XP compatible user interface.
Network backup utilities